- Shipping via USPS with delivery confirmation. You choose First Class Mail or Priority (small flat rate box) shipping at checkout. Items will be shipped within 2 business days after verification of payment.
- Your items will be shipped to your address provided. Please double-check to make sure the address is correct.
- Your item(s) will be packaged securely in a padded bubble envelope with a gift box.
UNDELIVERABLE ITEMS SHIPPED BACK TO ME:
- Items shipped back to me are "undeliverable" because you have moved away and did not provide a forwarding address to the post office you will be issued a refund for the item minus the fee incurred by the payment processor PayPal or Stripe.
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES:
- I guarantee my workmanship. I want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are not, please email me within 7 days of receiving your jewels to discuss a refund or exchange. If you decide to return the item for whatever reason, it must be returned with delivery confirmation. Ship items back within 14 days of delivery. Once the item is received in its original condition, the full cost of the item will be refunded to you, via your credit card account, minus the cost of shipping. The customer pays for return shipping. If your piece is being lengthened, shortened, repaired, or exchanged, I will pay to ship it back to you.
ADDITIONAL POLICIES AND FAQ:
- I use PayPal or Stripe as the payment processor. To use PayPal or Stripe just enter the information needed. You can use Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Card.
- I never see your credit card information. PayPal or Stripe will let me know when you paid. Then I will ship your purchase.
- I do not accept cancellations after placing the order. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
- Contact me if your item does not fit (too big or small), so we can discuss options for adjustments.
- If you have questions about your purchase, I will reply to your email within 24 hours. Please remember to also check your "Spam" folder for my reply.
- Jewelry is designed in my smoke-free home.
- Certain metals including sterling silver can tarnish over time. A jewelry polishing cloth made especially for removing tarnish is recommended. Keep your jewelry in a plastic bag or jewelry box to resist tarnishing.
- I do custom orders and require a 50% down payment before I start designing your piece. I will be sending pictures for you to look at and accept. Once completed, the balance is due before I ship.
- Please contact me by clicking "Contact" up above.